In 2018, the United Nations and the World Bank have signed a Strategic Partnership Framework. Since that time, these two organizations are working in cooperation, sharing the noble aim of helping countries around the globe. The main areas of cooperation of these two leaders include:
- climate change
- financial support
- joint work in problematic settings
Working together, the UN and the World Bank make it possible for many people to get jobs, also doing their best to reduce poverty, and help countries in developing infrastructure. That’s why people are competing for World Bank jobs. This is a nice chance to gain new knowledge by helping other people.
World Bank jobs: top features of the company
World Bank jobs opportunities are numerous for those who want to work, but you should understand that this organization requires professionalism and skills. World Bank is constantly looking for talented people around the globe to join the team. Here are the top features of the company:
- Teamwork. You will never be alone, as achieving goals is impossible without a professional team ready to help each other
- Respect. Respect is also one of the cornerstones of the company. Respect towards clients, nationalities, workers – that’s the World Bank politics
- Innovation. The company is constantly looking for new ways of solving problems
The staff of the company works with different people, helping them in solving all types of problems. The private sector, government, and others – everybody will be assisted and helped. Each year, an annual meeting takes place to take stock of what was achieved in cooperation.
World Bank jobs: types of opportunities
World Bank jobs include an incredible selection of offers for one to choose from. Let’s have a look at programs offered by the company:
- Young Professional Program
- Saudi Recruitment Program
- Recruitment Drive for Fragility, Conflict and Violence Initiative
- WBG Analyst Program
- Donor Funded Staffing Program
Those interested in current job openings are welcome to visit a company’s official website to have a look at those. Besides, if you are eager to get a UN World Bank job, you are to browse a UN website. All job offers by this organization are indicated, so it will be easy for you to understand either this is a World Bank vacancy or not. Besides, you can filter those based on the region (country, etc). Providing financial and technical assistance to different countries, the World Bank and the UN are working hard to make this world a better place to live.
World Bank jobs: a chance to grow
If you are uncertain of what you want, here are the benefits of working for the World Bank:
- You will have an impact on poverty reduction, thus being able to fight poverty
- You will work closely with governments
- You will have a global career
- You will master your ability to work in a team, thus solving issues of a huge importance
To apply for the position, you only need the Internet, knowledge, and a desire to work.